Linley pretty much looks the same to me, just a little bigger, but Caden is definitely changing and filling out. He definitely takes after his dad, constantly changing year to year... if anyone has seen photos of Trip as a baby/child you know what I am talking about; he looks completely different in every picture. They are both chubbing up, eating at least 3 oz every feeding now.
We finally secured a nanny for Caden and Linley, what a relief! With the babies being preemies we were extremely concerned about putting them in daycare, especially during cold and flu season as they are at a higher risk of RSV due to their early entrance into the world. It is a small world we live in though as we found her through a friend of mine. I was researching nannies on line through the Plano Mothers of Multiples group and I found a listing for her. Her previous family was putting their 2 year old twins in daycare now that they are a bit older so she was interviewing for a new position. I thought the mom's name looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it and after checking my facebook I realized that she was a sorority sister and my pledge trainer in college. What amazing timing God has!
On another note, my dad, got here yesterday! Yippee! Mom has been here this week helping out, she has been amazing! I have even been able to sleep a full 6 - 7 hours for the past 4 nights because she has been taking my 6 am feeding! Sleep is so wonderful!
Below are some new pictures of Caden and Linley... hope you enjoy them as much as we have!
| What a little heart throb... |
| She is such a princess |
| Emme and Poppy with Caden and Linley |
| How cute is she? |
| Miss Shelley with Caden and Linley, we can't wait for little Bennett to join us in October! |
| Aunt Kristin finally holding both babies at the same time, she comes by everyday, sometimes twice a day to see her niece and nephew... apparently she needs one of her own uncle P |
| Gigi and Caden |
| Aunt B finally made it over to see the babies, she is awfully busy these days. |
| Miss Linley napping, look at that bow! |

1 comment:
LOVE all these pictures! I can definitely tell the babies have gained weight. They are so darling! I wish I could come snuggle them!!
Post a Comment