Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just catching up...

Just a little update, Trip and I had our first week alone with Linley and Caden... WOW this is a full time job!  They did really well, we only had one night that was super tough on us!  It is amazing how much they are growing and how quickly they are doing it!  I never realized how fast they change... they turned 2 months on Monday, so really they are now 0 months old!  It is strange to think that they are 2 months old and still only 6 and 7 lbs... not to mention that they will still go through all of their developmental stages according to their adjusted age rather than their real age for the next year!

Trip and I have finally figure out the evening schedules, I take the middle of the night feeding and he takes the morning feeding; that way we both get at least a full 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  I assume this will continue to work well until I go back to work, at that point I am pretty sure we are going to have to reevaluate!  

Hanging out in their play gym













G Dude, Caden, Trip and Linley 
Linley with her sweet bow from Brittney, thanks!
Poppy came over to visit

Trip had a long day, flight to Houston, fantasy draft,
flight home and a snoozer on the couch with Linley
Thank you Jenni for my super cute PJs
PB and J... Jodi and Matt sent us these super cute onesies
Linley was not happy with the photo shoot
How funny is this, she pulled the bow down over her eyes,
light too much?
Always sleeping with her hands up!

No comments: