Friday, August 20, 2010

TWO BABIES at home...

Caden is finally home!  We brought him home on Wednesday much to the NICU nurses dismay!  We will miss them terribly but are so happy to have both our babies at home!


They are doing fantastic and are enjoying being home together (I believe).  They are both sleeping 4 hours at night in between feedings and 3 hours during the day... Trip and I are so blessed for the NICU schedule!  We have them sharing a crib in their own bedroom as they are typical noisy preemies... impossible to sleep with them in the same room.  We had to put a lamp/night light on in their room as well as background noise (thank goodness for MP3 players) as they are not used to sleeping in dark much less silence.  This does come in handy though as they can pretty much sleep through anything and do thanks to the NICU hussle and bussle.  


Nothing too exciting going on, right now we are just working on getting them adjusted to the new surroundings and getting us adjusted to their feeding/sleeping schedule.  Amazing how quickly the day flies by when you are working in 3 hour intervals.


Thank you for all your continued prayers!

Getting ready to head home
Farewell to Rebecca and Lisa, very sad































Hanging out in the car















Finally HOME!















Linley and dad are matching















I came home from the hospital one night to find this...















Exhausted after my first pediatrician visit















I couldn't resist... how cute are they in their matching PJs













Thank you Kari and Mackey for my precious PJs











































Snoozing in my boppy, just like a boy!














Lounging in my boppy, just like a princess!














Daily ritual, napping together in the living room

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

Nicole, I LOVE reading your blog and seeing those SWEET pictures of your tiny twins. I feel such a bond with you since I was in such the same position. Even many of your pictures are SO similar to what my girls looked like when they first came home from the hospital!~ WOW
So glad they are home, no monitors and beeping and checking things ALL the time. Just time to love and look at them all day long! Glad ya'll are doing so well! and yes, LOVE the NICU schedule...it was NOT like that with a full term baby...:)

The Roser Family said...

OMG...they are precious!! I am so happy to hear that they are home and healthy.