Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February


Not a whole lot going on here... We are inching closer and closer to being completely out of RSV, cold and flu season.  Linley Grace and Caden get their last RSV shots tomorrow, so yeah for them!  They turned 8 months last Sunday, they are getting so big!

Cute, cute
They both can sit up unassisted (for a few minutes anyway) and Caden rolls back and forth from his stomach to his back all day long!  Especially when he sees a toy he wants.  He scoots on his back by bridging up on his head/butt and feet and pulls himself forward on his stomach by grabbing the carpet and wiggling his feet.  He hasn't worked the whole crawling thing out just yet, but it is coming soon, I can feel it.

Miss Linley Grace on the other hand could care less, she hates being on her stomach, hates rolling over and couldn't be less concerned about crawling.  She is definitely an observer, she is going to let her brother do all the work to figure it out and then she is going to just do it one day because she has been watching his struggles over the weeks.  Either that or she is going to just skip crawling all together and walk first, she LOVES to stand up.

They have made it through all the fruits and veggies, love everything but green beans and are now on their way to 2nd step foods.  Oatmeal and fruit, yogurt, meats etc... let you know how that all goes.  We even tried puffs the other day.... that was a site.  I have a video so I will have to post it for you once I get it uploaded.  Very funny!

Multitasking - eating breakfast and watching TV

Trip and I celebrated our "official, marriage certificate" anniversary this past month!  4 years!  Whoo hoo.  We are heading to San Francisco in March to celebrate our wedding anniversary, 4 days without the kiddos... not sure how we will survive!

Anniversary Dinner
I love the puppy!
Let me see your foot!
How cute is my outfit!
I love remotes!

2 comments:

juju designs said...

They are too cute! We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary March 4! Have a great trip to San Fran. We should have you guys over for dinner one night soon this spring. :)

Stagner Family said...

LOVE them! They are getting so big so quickly! I can't wait to love on them and give them lots of smooches tomorrow!