Sunday, November 28, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

Last post for the night but not least, things to be thankful for...

  1. The amazing 2 babies that God chose to bless us with
  2. A healthy Linley and a healthy Caden; we could be in such a different place if it wasn't for Gods grace and healing hands
  3. The time it took for them to arrive, it has given us a whole new perspective and appreciation for them
  4. A wonderful husband and the amazing hands-on dad we always knew he would be
  5. Friends and family whose support never ceases to amaze us
  6. Family... lots of hands to help feed babies during holidays!
Austin was fantastic; time to get away from our day to day, time to see friends and family, time to enjoy good food, great wine and better company.

What I am most thankful for...



GiGi and Linley at North by Northwest




I love sleeping with my hands over my head





GiGi and the babies

Poppa and Linley



I was really tired

Extra hands... 






I love football!

Uncle P... what a natural

too much turkey


Linley loves to be swung in her bouncy
seat when she is fussy







the whole family... at least for now

4 comments:

The Roser Family said...

omg...can they get any cuter?!?!? love all the updates!!

Melanie said...

What a beautiful family!

juju designs said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving - they are growing so fast!

Stagner Family said...

Beautiful Family!!! What does the for now mean???? :)