Been a while since our last post so there are quite a few pics to get everyone up-to-date... babies had their 4 month check up at the beginning of the month, they are doing fantastic. They are completely on track; Caden is in the 10th percentile for weight and the 6th percentile for height, Linley is in the 3rd percentile for weight and 5th percentile for height. Why this is great... they are on regular growth charts, not accounting for the fact they were preemies and 2 months early; they may be on the bottom of the chart but they are on there and trending perfectly!
They are both social smiling and laughing now; they are so funny to watch and play with now. I know it just gets better and better with every stage but I am really enjoying this one, I love how interactive they are now. They are both sleeping well; Linley sleeps from 11 pm to 8 am pretty much every night unfortunately Caden isn't quite as predictable. He goes to bed at 11 pm and he wakes up at 4 am or 5:30 am or 6 am or 8 am... none-the-less if he wakes up before 8 am he doesn't get fed, he just snuggles with mommy and goes back to sleep. I must admit, I love how snuggly he is... Trip says we sleep nose to nose in the bed.
 |
Linley... the etrade baby, helping Kristin with Claire and
Nathan's wedding slideshow... a nightly ritual. |
 |
Our first walk in our jogging stroller,
thanks GiGi |
 |
| Mrs. Shelley with Caden at Jenner's Birthday party |
 |
| Jenni with Caden at Jenner's birthday |
 |
| Jenni & Kelli with Linley Grace |
 |
| Our good friend Bennett |
 |
| Daddy & Emme making Caden laugh |
 |
| Mrs. Mandy with Caden |
No comments:
Post a Comment