Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday picture...

Saturday night Trip and I celebrated my 31st birthday, at what age am I no longer supposed to tell people how old I am?  We had a great time, we went to our favorite restaurant Taverna and shared our usual amazing meal.  The manager, who we have gotten to know over the years, was so surprised to see us since we hadn't been there in such a long time (wonder why).  He sent over dessert for my birthday (chocolate souffle) and champagne for the babies!


Most of you know how fantastic of a gift giver Trip is, this year he got me a vacuum... silence anyone?  Luckily, the vacuum was a joke or someone would be in big trouble.  Our vacuum broke recently so we have been talking about getting a new one, I told him absolutely do not get it for my birthday... he did it anyways.  To his credit it was a Dyson and lucky for him, my other gifts were fantastic so this just topped them off!


We weighed Caden on Sunday... a whopping 12 lbs, can you believe it?  He is huge!  Linley is also growing, just not quite as fast, she came in at 9 lbs.  They are both smiling and laughing like crazy now... especially in the morning.  Last night, Caden was such a hoot... he was laughing and smiling and copying the faces we made, specifically me sticking my tongue out at him.  He would stick his tongue out and then laugh and kick his feet and wave his arms.  It was so funny!

Another bow run in... whoops!


Aunt KB and aunt B babysat... apparently they had a
photo shoot while we were gone.


2 comments:

Hillary said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday! And hey, I swear if my house caught on fire my Dyson would be one of the first things I'd grab! lol. LOVE. IT.

Linley and Caden sure are growing. They are so precious!

juju designs said...

Happy Birthday! I love Taverna! Such a great place. The babies are growing so fast!