Today was my first day back at work and Caden & Linley's first day with the nanny! Amazingly it was much better than expected, no breakdowns on my part and everyone seemed to do great. Doris is fantastic, so sweet and great with the kids. I am so relieved we found her, thanks to God's perfect timing. It was also really nice to have a full day having adult conversations and not having my entire day revolve around feeding and changing babies... I really enjoyed not participating in my 3 hour cycle of feeding Caden, changing him, feeding Linley, changing her, cleaning up, pumping and then doing it all again. I did surprisingly well at not running in the other room every time they cried... in fact, I didn't do it once!
 |
| Our first walk |
Uncle Joe came in town from Philly for the Red River shoot out spent Friday night hanging out with Trip, Caden, Linley and I... how cute are they?
 |
I woke up Saturday morning to see Trip had dressed
Caden and Linley... wonder who they are rooting for? |
Just a couple of pictures I wanted to remember... matching birthmarks and Linley's sweet hair line. She definitely inherited Brittany's calics, no bangs for you!!!
How precious are these little shoes? They are flower sandals, I got them at a little boutique the morning we kidnapped Shelley for a surprise baby shower.
Just some fun shots...
 |
| Milk drunk and drooling |
 |
| I love my aunt KB |
 |
Miss Linley is a little upset but look how stinking cute
she is in her little PJ cap! |
No comments:
Post a Comment