Monday, July 19, 2010

Our babies graduated!!!

Linley & Caden have been moved to nursery beds, no more incubators as they are maintaining their own body temperatures now!



Caden has also reached a milestone - he is now weighing in at 4 lbs 3 oz (what a big boy)! Linley is close behind at 3 lbs 13 oz, she is almost to the 4 lb mark as well! They are both eating well, still on feeding tubes but tolerating their new 24 cal meals and both eating more than an ounce per feeding.


Look at Caden in his little preemie clothes, this one actually fits!

Our nightly (sometimes daily) ritual... we now have our own little cubby hole to hang out in.

Sweet Caden

Sweet Linley, she looks like a Linley doesn't she?!

Caden on his last night in the incubator, look how cute he is in his clothes... they are tad big!


Linley loves to have her hands at her face, she does ballet in her bed! Cute little froggy outfit!

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

way to go twins! before you know it you'll walk in there one day and they'll say, I think they'll go home tomorrow! it seems like it will never happen, but one day it just WILL!! yah!

Allen Family said...

They are just perfect! I LOVED meeting them and seeing you!

The Simdons said...

Oh...Precious babies!!! I can't wait to hold them! I need to fix my baby fever fast!

The Copples said...

so sweet...I love the hands in the face! and oh how precious Cade looks in his big boy clothes:)