We have a new update...
Caden is finally a pound above his birth weight, he weighed in yesterday at 4 lbs 13.5 oz... he is almost 5 lbs, WOW! Linley is now at 4 lbs 8.5 oz so she is gaining on her brother and they are both measuring 17" long now. They look so much bigger to us now.
No real progress with any thing else at this point, neither of them are finishing a full bottle yet and they are both still having a little apnea. Tomorrow they are 3 weeks old and on Wednesday they will be at 35 weeks gestation/development. We are still hoping and praying they will be home at 37 or 38 weeks, please keep us in our prayers.
| Trip holding the babies together for the first time |
| Linley snoozing after a bottle |
![]() |
| Linley sleeping again, we missed her awake moment |



2 comments:
Linley and Caden are too cute!! I saw the Simdons this weekend and heard all about the twins. I am so excited for you. I am sure that you are enjoying every moment!
I love the new pics! I was praying for all of you this morning. I know they will be home in no time! Love you Nic!
Post a Comment