Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Patio Plant...

Every spring, minus the one where I was massive prego with twins... Trip and I head out to find the Spring/Summer additions to our courtyard patio.  This year we managed to do it all at one nursery... don't think that has ever happened.  Oh wait, I lied, we bought our Lacy Leaf Jap maple at the plant market around the corner from our house.  See, never happens, always requires more than one nursery to complete it all.

This year we even transplanted several bushes to and from the patio and backyard, which came as a surprise to both Trip and I since we hadn't planned on doing it.  None-the-less the patio turned out great... with a new hydrangea, 2 mandevillas, 1 hibiscus, 2 bougainvilleas, 3 splash and caladiums.  I am oh, so happy with how it all turned out.




My new lacy leaf Jap maple and transplanted plum
delight.

Can't wait for my hydrangea to bloom... I love hydrangeas



3 comments:

Casey Drake said...

Oh it looks so pretty!! You did a great job!!

Jodi said...

Looks Great!!

Stagner Family said...

can't stand how cute they are... I love the ones of them sitting up beside eachother. They will have such a fun life ahead being twins! And can't wait to have a drink on the patio...looks great!