Our sweet angels turned 9 months on April 6th, I can't believe it. As Trip's says, they have been out of the womb longer than they were in the womb now. Linley Grace weighs 15 lbs 6 oz, is in the 4th percentile and Caden weighs 17 lbs 7 oz, the 10th percentile. If you can believe it, their head size is in the 50th percentile... our pediatrician says it is because their brains are so well developed. I, of course, am inclined to believe her. Actually, it does make sense because their verbal and fine motor skills are on track for their real age whereas their physical skills are more on track with their adjust age (rolling over, crawling etc...). They are both sitting up on their own now and Caden is a rolling, scooting machine. He can get anywhere he wants to go just by rolling or scooting across the carpet, we have to be really careful as he ends up on the hardwoods or fireplace in no time flat if you aren't paying attention. Linley Grace does roll over when she wants something but I don't think she cares to be as mobile as Caden does. She also loves sleeping on her tummy now, doesn't matter how many times I roll her over she just ends up right back on her back.
Oh! And teeth, they both have teeth. Linley got her first tooth on April 4th and Caden's came in a couple days later. Now Linley Grace has 2 bottom teeth (so cute) and 2 top teeth getting ready to break through. Caden has 1 bottom tooth with 1 bottom and 2 top working their way down. Poor babies, they have been a little grouchier on occasion because of it.
Linley Grace has started to swing in her bouncer, she has figured out that if she bounces a certain way she can get going from back to forward. It is pretty funny.
23 hours ago



2 comments:
They are growing so fast. I love the photo of them in Linley's collage leaning on each other - so cute.
Brains power eh...must take after their GiGi and G-dad (Poppa- b - or whatever I am now)
Post a Comment