Below are the beautiful sonogram pictures of our babies that we got to enjoy before finding out my cervix had shortened 2 cm... after we were admitted to the hospital only to find out I was having contractions every 2 minutes. They gave me a shot to stop them and kept me overnight until they could schedule the FFN test to test for the FFN protein on the cervix (a positive outcome increases the chance you will go into labor within the next 2 weeks). Luckily it came back negative so I got to go home on bed rest rather than stay in the hospital on bed rest. Both stink, but I would definitely rather be at home for the next 7 weeks. Keep us in your prayers that my cervix stays where it is and that my 2 week FFN tests don't come back positive.
Another of miss Linley Grace
And the last of Caden







2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the bedrest, but so happy to hear of the negative FFN test! I can't believe you are 28 weeks now!!! Not much longer until you get to meet your sweet babies!!!
Oh no! That is not fun. Get Netflix if you don't have it already!! We'll be praying for you and your little babies!
Post a Comment