Our baby furniture was delivered this morning, it looks so great! Thank goodness it fits, we knew it was going to be tight with 2 cribs but it works.
You can also see that we painted the walls (stripes on top, solid on bottom)... THANKS MOM & DAD, they helped paint a couple weeks ago! I am sure that is what they had in mind when then came to visit us for the weekend.
Still working on wall decor, but contemplating the mirror over the combo dresser. Although, now that I am looking at it, it might be odd staring at myself while changing diapers... hmmm, gonna have to think about that one.
AND... we had a chair rail installed last Friday, we have the best handy man!
I also made the decision today that I didn't like having 2 different bedding sets, so I returned the girl bedding and ordered a second set of the boy bedding. Guess I will have to start calling it the twin bedding since it is now gender neutral. Now I have to wait for it to come in :(. Hopefully, it will be as fast as the last time!
I can't believe I haven't posted a belly pic in several weeks, just never seemed to remember to do it when I haven't already settled into my PJs for the evening. No reason to memorialize myself in footy pajamas on a blog :). We are definitely popping out these days, I saw Shelley yesterday and she was amazing at how much bigger I got in one week. Thankfully, we are right on track though according to my OB on Monday... measuring in for a singleton pregnancy at 27 weeks (4 weeks more than I actually am). Everything looks great though, we start our 2 week appointments this month so instead of 4 weeks, I will be headed to Frisco every 2 weeks and Plano every 3 weeks for our sonogram.


No comments:
Post a Comment