I have been searching for several weeks in stores and online for bedding I like, trying to decide if I was going to have to go with custom bedding to get what I really wanted for the babies room. I really didn't want to go through the hassel of doing custom bedding but finding something I loved that would work for boys and girls at the store or online has been a challenge.
I had seen the Daniella by CoCaLo at Lonestar Baby several times and I absolutely loved it... I kept trying to figure out how I could have it replicated in another color so that I could use it for a boy and girl. Then, I realized, I could do a baby room with girl bedding and boy bedding if I could find something that would blend well. TODAY I found something... now, it is hard to tell in the picture that the Portofino by Sarah Eve works well with the girl bedding but I saw the bedding in person and I am very happy with the collaboration of the two. The portofino is actually a mix of browns and shimmery golds (although it doesn't look like it online) and I think I am going to put a silvery blue sheet with the Portofino to make it a little more boy looking rather than sticking with the white sheets.
I am still not 100% sure I won't do both beds in the Portofino but if I decide to do the Daniella for our baby girl then the Portofino will be the baby boy bedding. Oh, and the pink walls in the picture are definitely out for our baby room... I am thinking khaki with Khaki stripes...

.bmp)

No comments:
Post a Comment