
Well, I figured I better start documenting the belly development (apparently I am going to have to teach Trip about angles before this is all said and done). As I am pretty sure this is no longer a fluid issue and is just the fact that I am having twins and you start showing a lot earlier! Although, I must say, I still think that the fluid problem helped contributed to the early belly development. If I hadn't had the monstrous fluid belly to start with I think I would have at least had another 2 weeks to go before I go to this point but alas that is not the way it worked out. The fluid stretched me out a bit early!
As I was downloading the belly shot I realized that I hadn't saved the following picture on our computer... our first and ONLY positive pregnancy test! Wow, was that a shocker! I was definitely expecting it to come out negative like all the other ones we have taken along the way! Thank goodness it didn't! What a great Christmas present, couldn't have asked for anything better!


No comments:
Post a Comment