Monday, January 25, 2010

What a crazy pregnancy already!!!!

Wow, where to begin?
As Trip says, we found out we were pregnant, gained 28 lbs in 10 days and went on our trial run to the hospital... and all within the first couple weeks of pregnancy. All I could do was smile when the sweet visitors of the other post pardem occupants said how great I looked, yeah, if they only knew I had another 35 weeks to go!

Thank goodness the weight is almost gone, down to 117 from 151; I know that math does not add up to 28 but with a little nausea, a little vomiting and absolutely no space for food in my stomach I am down a little below what I started at. Hey, the way I look at is that God is giving me a head start for the massive weight gain I am bound to acquire with twins!

In the hospital at 28 lbs of fluid (you can't see the lovely fluid gather in lower parts of my body, not pretty). I guess we got a good preview of what I will look like in a couple months!











No comments: